Because our inventory is always changing, we may need to update our guidelines of what we can take at any time. Please check the consignor news and consignor emails to check what items are being taken at the moment.
- Most items are taken the 1st through the 21st of each month from 9:30-12:30 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00-11:30 Saturday. Furniture and rugs are taken by appointment only during those hours, but throughout the entire month.
- Consignors may bring in items in the following categories: Artwork, Clothing, Furniture, Household, Jewelry, and Rugs. Please see specific requirements and restrictions below.
- We may limit hours, quantities, and types of items further. Consignor emails will update you on what items are being taken and when during the current month. The consignor news includes that and additional late-breaking changes.
- The Guild Shop pays the consignor 2/3 of the sales price of each item sold.
- The Guild Shop accommodates 11,000 square feet of items. However, we are unable to accept everything. Check the No-Take List to see if we can take all of your items.
- See the Texas Department of State Health Services list for those items that are prohibited by law for resale at anytime.
- For further information on consignments, please read the General Guidelines which includes information on contractual obligations, condition policy, pricing policy, mark down policy, and more.
How to consign
- Click here to download and print the contracts. Please read the Consignment Contract Terms and sign each contract indicating you agree.
Complete the contract.
Sticker your items with your account number.
Use the FAST TRACK LINE. It’s easy as 1-2-3.
- Household, Clothing, and Art Consignment Contract (one contract per category of items).
- Jewelry Consignment Contract
- Furniture, Rugs, and Estate Consignment Contract
- CONTRACT is completed at home.
- STICKER your items with your account number.
- BIN (household), BAG (jewelry), or HANG (clothing).
Get your contract signed and go!
Contracts and stickers are available in the Shop. They cannot be taken home for later use.
- Wednesdays only 9:30 am to 12:30 pm through the 21st of each month.
- Consignors may bring in one piece of art that is wired for displaying on the walls of the Shop.
- Due to display space limitations, artwork must measure less than 36 inches in either length or height.
- If you are interested in consigning a piece larger than 3 feet by 3 feet, please email a photograph of the piece and any information you have on it to email@example.com. The Art Chairman will contact you.
- Wednesdays 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am through the 21st of the month.
- Consignors may bring in five clothing items per consignment time.
- Clothing items include hanging clothes, purses, shoes, hats, and other clothing accessories.
Household (including Garden items)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, and Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am through the 21st of the month.
- Consignors may bring in five household items per consignment time.
- Please contact us at 713-528-5095 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for any household or garden item larger than the volume of our bins. One oversized item per week will be accepted.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30 to 12:30, and Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am through the first week or two of the month. We will post the cutoff date each month.
- Consignors may bring in up to ten pieces one time only during the consignment period. Please be aware that your 10 pieces will not all appear at the same time on your account. Items will be priced as space becomes available.
- BAG LIKE ITEMS TOGETHER:
- Group like items together in a small ziploc bag, (necklaces in one bag, bracelets in one bag, etc.) then place all bags in one larger ziploc.
- Fold your contract so that your account number is visible.
- No stickers on jewelry. Only one sticker with your account number is needed on the outside bag.
- We will only accept the current 10 items per jewelry contract.
- Please do not write in the office space.
- Remember that your signature signifies authenticity.
- NO TAKE for 2013:
- Bead strands that are unfinished jewelry.
- Illusion necklaces: one or more wires with beads. The “illusion” is that the beads are “floating” with no visible wire.
- Broken, damaged, dirty or missing rhinestones, beads or pieces.
- $4.50 is our lowest price and we must be able to get that price for your item. Otherwise, it will be donated.
- NON DESIGNER sunglasses (must authenticate designer wear).
- Non-working watches. If battery is not working, the watch will be priced at a minimum.
Furniture and rugs
- Please submit the Furniture/Rug Consignment form or email your account number, phone number, and a photo and description of each item to email@example.com. We do not require photos of rugs.
- Within two business days, we will contact you to set up an appointment.
- All furniture and rugs must meet our quality standards, require an appointment, and are scheduled on a space-available basis.
- Please provide two completed copies of the consignment contract at the time of your appointment.