Because our inventory is always changing, we may need to update our guidelines of what we can take at any time. Please check this link Monthly Consignor News and consignor emails to check what items are being taken at the moment.
- Take-ins status for the 3rd week of September 2014. If a GREEN CHECK MARK is in a box we are taking those items on that day.
- Check the Monthly No-Take List to make sure the items you are consigning are being taken.
||By appointment only
||By appointment only
- Most items are taken the 1st through the 21st of each month from 9:30-12:30 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00-11:30 Saturday. Furniture and rugs are taken by appointment only during those hours, but throughout the entire month.
- Consignors may bring in items in the following categories: Artwork, Clothing, Furniture, Household, Jewelry, and Rugs. Please see specific requirements and restrictions below under each category.
- A total of five(5) items may be brought each time of those five items only one (1)shoe and one(1) art piece may be included in the five(5) items.
- We may limit hours, quantities, and types of items further. Consignor emails will update you on what items are being taken and when during the current month. The monthly consignor news includes that and additional late-breaking changes.
- The Guild Shop pays the consignor 2/3 of the sales price of each item sold.
- The Guild Shop accommodates 11,000 square feet of items. However, we are unable to accept everything. Check the Never Take List to see if we can take all of your items.
- See the Texas Department of State Health Services list for those items that are prohibited by law for resale at anytime.
- For further information on consignments, please read the General Guidelines which includes information on contractual obligations, condition policy, pricing policy, mark down policy, and more.
How to consign
- Wednesdays only 9:30 am to 12:30 pm through the 21st of each month.
- Consignors may bring in one piece of art that is wired for displaying on the walls of the Shop.
- Due to display space limitations, artwork must measure less than 36 inches in either length or height.
- If you are interested in consigning a piece larger than 3 feet by 3 feet, please email a photograph of the piece and any information you have on it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Art Chairman will contact you.
- Wednesdays 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am through the 21st of the month.
- Consignors may bring in five (5) adult clothing items per consignment time. Only 1 coat per time, 1 pair of shoes per time and 1 purse per time
- Clothing items include hanging clothes, purses, shoes, hats, and other clothing accessories.
- Clothing must be in excellent condition, pressed, in style, in season, clean, stain free and no rips.
- Oct to Jan – Winter; Feb to March – Spring; April to July – Summer; Aug to Sept – Fall
Household (including Garden items)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, and Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am through the 21st of the month.
- Consignors may bring in five household items per consignment time.
- One lamp, one chandelier and one vintage doll per time.
- Items must fit in our 20″X14″x16″ bins, or you MUST make appointment.
- Please contact us at 713-528-5095 or email@example.com to make an appointment for any household or garden item larger than the volume of our bins. One oversized item per week will be accepted.
- Jewelry is accepted Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:30 to 12:30, and Saturdays 10:00 am to 11:30 am for the first several days of the month. We will post the cutoff date each month.
- Consignors may bring in up to ten pieces one time only during the consignment period. Please be aware that your 10 pieces will not all appear at the same time on your account. Items will be priced as space becomes available.
- BAG LIKE ITEMS TOGETHER:
- Group like items together in a small ziploc bag, (necklaces in one bag, bracelets in one bag, etc.) then place all bags in one larger ziploc. (We don not supply ziploc bags)
- Fold your contract so that your account number is visible.
- No stickers on jewelry. Only one sticker with your account number is needed on the outside bag.
- We will only accept the current 10 items per jewelry contract.
- Please do not write in the office space.
- Remember that your signature signifies authenticity.
- NO TAKE for 2014:
- Bead strands that are unfinished jewelry.
- Illusion necklaces: one or more wires with beads. The “illusion” is that the beads are “floating” with no visible wire.
- No earrings without backs.
- Broken, damaged, dirty or missing rhinestones, beads or pieces.
- $4.50 is our lowest price and we must be able to get that price for your item. Otherwise, it will be donated.
- NON DESIGNER sunglasses (must authenticate designer wear).
- Non-working watches. If battery is not working, the watch will be priced at a minimum.
Furniture and Rugs
- Please email us your phone number, account number, a photo and description of each item to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-528-5095. We also require photos of rugs. If pictures do not show condition problems, please disclose prior to bring items in. We require a minimum of 4 matching dining chairs.
- Within two business days, we will contact you to set up an appointment.
- All furniture and rugs must be on separate contracts and must meet our quality standards, require an appointment, and are scheduled on a space-available basis.
- Please provide two completed copies of the consignment contract at the time of your appointment.
From time to time certain items will not be accepted for consignment