OCTOBER 2018 CONSIGNMENT NEWSLETTER
The Guild Shop
Houston, Texas 77006
The Guild Shop Store Hours:
Consignment checks will be available for pick up on October 15th. Those not picked up will be mailed on October 31st.
Household: Up to eight consignment items will be accepted each scheduled day during consignment day and time. No lamps or Halloween items. Now accepting Thanksgiving and Christmas items.
Clothing: Up to five items of clothing, shoes, boots, hats & belts per consignment day. Each type needs a different contract. No purses right now and only one pair of fashion boots. Fall colors, lightweight sweaters, jeans, etc. Hold onto your heavier items such as wool coats, velvet & furs. All items must be on hangers, clean, pressed and ready to sell. No pilling, stains or holes.
High-end designer clothes are accepted on clothing days or you may contact our designer chair at 713-528-5095 to arrange a private appointment.
Art: All hanging art must have a wire on the back. Art larger than 36″ on any one side is accepted by appointment only. Please email photos of over-sized art to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information for an appointment. You will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
Furniture and Rugs are accepted by appointment only. Email photos of your furniture and/or rugs to email@example.com. Please include your contact information. You will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss your items and schedule an appointment. No single dining chairs.
TIPS FOR QUICKER TAKE IN – before coming in to consign:
- Print and complete contract from website. Include as much detail as possible about the items on the contract.
- Tape or sticker your account number on your items. For clothing, place sticker inside of the garment – not on outside of the fabric. Garments without stickers will be considered donations.
- Do not place strong adhesive on leather items or delicate finishes as the adhesive may peel off the leather and finish.
- Do a final inspection of items for condition and season.
- Separate jewelry by type (bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pins, watches, etc.) and place in small Ziploc bags labeled with your account number. Then, consolidate these bags into one large Ziploc bag labeled with the account number with completed jewelry contract enclosed.
- Link The Guild Shop to your Kroger card with our organization # LN812
- Link The Guild Shop to your Randalls card with our organization #13716
- Link The Guild Shop to our Amazon Smile page https://smile.amazon.com/ch/