October 2019 CONSIGNMENT NEWSLETTER
The Guild Shop
2009 Dunlavy Street,
Houston, Texas 77006
Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM -2:00 PM
Like us on Facebook
Like us on Instagram@theguildshophouston
Monday & Wednesday 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Saturday 10:00AM -11:30 AM
Your consignment checks will be available for pick-up at The Guild Shop starting on Tuesday, October 15th. You may pick up your checks through Wednesday ,October 30th ; all remaining checks will be mailed after that. Please remember to cash your consignment checks!
Important Consignor Information for October 2019:
Designer Clothing: Accepting fall clothing and accessories on clothing take-in days. If you prefer, you may contact our Designer Chair at 713-528-5095 to arrange a private appointment.
Designer accessories: are top sellers, like new high-end purses, top designer sunglasses, Hermes scarves and designer shoes.
UPDATE: Fall purses–bring in one “like new” purse on each of the first two clothing take-in days. (October 2 and 5) UPDATE: FURS– bring in one stylish fur in excellent condition on each of the first two clothing take-in days (October 2 and 5)
UPDATE: STYLISH “Like new” Fall and Holiday clothing is in great demand.
Accepting lighter coats and jackets.
Clothing Restrictions for October: Due to space constraints we cannot accept:
- summer clothing.
Clothing not valued at least six dollars will be donated to our mission. Clothes must be cleaned and pressed.
Fast Track :must be separate line if you have the following
- Completed Contracts (Blank contracts can be printed from email@example.com)
- Pre-tagged with account number, on hangers you don?t mind leaving.
- Up to 8 items total
Note: Please put shoes and purses on separate contracts. In addition to our standard no-take list firstname.lastname@example.org,
UPDATE -All items MUST be cleaned and polished
Fast Track –Separate line if you have the following:
- Completed Contracts
- (Blank contracts can be printed from the attachment below)
- Pre-tagged with account number
- Up to 8 items total
- Accepting Fall & Halloween Items
Household Restrictions for October : Knick-knacks (except vintage collectibles ), Glassware (except high end crystal like Waterford Crystal, Baccarat)
UPDATE: Bonus:10 additional pieces of Holiday Jewelry, Bagged separately.
Please no stickers ,tags, or cards on jewelry.
Contracts must be completed. Blank jewelry contracts can be printed from email@example.com.
- All pieces must be in Ziploc 1 gallon bag
- Bring to Jewelry Office Door
- Up to 10 items regular consignment plus up to 10 pieces holiday jewelry
If you have any questions or concerns, the jewelry office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 528-5095 ext. 912.
Top Sellers include: original, signed, with attractive subject matter.
How to consign Art: See our website www.theguildshop.org for important NEW INFORMATION.
- All items must have a wire on the back.
- All art UNDER 36″on all sides may be consigned ONE AT A TIME on each of the first three Mondays.
- If a piece of art EXCEEDS over 36″on ANY side you MUST EMAIL a photo, brief description including artist, medium (oil, water color, print, etc.) and size, including the frame to:email@example.com. You will receive a return email indicating whether the art is acceptable for consignment and suggesting a date to bring it in.
Due to limited space we are not taking picture frames of any size this month only.
Furniture and Rugs
Top Sellers: Mid Century ModernFurniture and rugs received by appointment only
Email photos and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Estates The Guild Shop accepts estates from families who are experiencing changes that require significant reduction in possessions, such as moves, deaths, and downsizing.
- The estate split is 50/50.
- Itemized lists are required.
- All estates must be scheduled.
Estates are accepted beginning the 22nd of each month. by appointment. No estates are accepted in December.
For more information, contact (713) 528-5095 ext. 906
Thank you for your consignments and donations. The Guild Shop proceeds go to ministries that make a great impact in the lives of the elderly in need.
Currently, we are supporting the following: Amazing Place * Holly Hall *The Gathering/Care Partners * Home Assessments for Seniors Program- SJD * Vita Living * Turning Point * David Weekley YMCA Seniors Programs
Here are three ways to support The Guild Shop in helping the elderly in need:
Link The Guild Shop to your Kroger Card with our organization # LN812: Note the new number.
Link the Guild Shop to your Randalls? card with our Good Neighbor Number with organization #13716.Use this link to our Amazon Smile page
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please reply to this email email@example.com and write unsubscribe in the subject line.