September 2019 CONSIGNMENT NEWSLETTER
The Guild Shop
2009 Dunlavy Street,
Houston, Texas 77006
Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM -2:00 PM
Like us on Facebook
Like us on Instagram@theguildshophouston
Monday & Wednesday 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Saturday 10:00AM -11:30 AM
Your consignment checks will be available for pick-up at The Guild Shop starting on Monday, September 16th.You may pick up your checks through Monday ,September 30th ; all remaining checks will be mailed after that.
Please remember to cash your consignment checks!
Important Consignor Information for September 2019
Designer ClothingAccepting fall clothing and accessories on clothing take-in days. If you prefer, you may contact our Designer Chair at 713-528-5095 to arrange a private appointment.
Designer accessories are top sellers, like new high-end purses, top designer sunglasses, Hermes scarves and designer shoes. ClothingUPDATE: Fall purses–bring in one “like new” purse on each of the first two take-in days. (September 4 and 7)
UPDATE: STYLISH “Like new” Fall and Halloween clothing is in great demand.
Clothing not valued at least six dollars will be donated to our mission.
Fast Track Separate line if you have the following:
- Completed Contracts (Blank contracts can be printed from email@example.com)
- Pre-tagged with account number, on hangers you don?t mind leaving.
- Up to 8 items total
Note: Please put shoes and purse on separate contracts.
UPDATE:In addition to our standard no-take list firstname.lastname@example.org,
Clothing Restrictions for September
- Due to inventory restrictions we cannot accept:
- summer clothing.
- heavy coats, jackets, or sweaters
UPDATE -All items MUST be cleaned and polished
Fast Track –Separate line if you have the following:
- Completed Contracts (Blank contracts can be printed from the attachment below)
- Pre-tagged with account number
- Up to 8 items total
- Accepting Fall & Halloween Items
Household Restrictions for September : Knick-knacks (except vintage collectibles ), Glassware of any kind (except Waterford Crystal, Baccarat)
We are accepting 10 additional pieces of Holiday Jewelry, Bagged separately.Please no stickers ,tags, and cards.
- Fast Track:
- Contracts must be completed. Blank jewelry contracts can be printed from email@example.com.
- All pieces must be in Ziploc 1 gallon bag
- Bring to Jewelry Office Door
- Up to 10 items total.
If you have any questions or concerns, the jewelry office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 528-5095 ext. 912.Art
Top Sellers include: original, signed, with attractive subject matter.
How to consign Art: See our website www.theguildshop.org for important NEW INFORMATION.
- All items must have a wire on the back.
- All art UNDER 36″on all sides may be consigned ONE AT A TIME on each of the first three Mondays.
- If a piece of art EXCEEDS over 36″on ANY side you MUST EMAIL a photo, brief description including artist, medium (oil, water color, print, etc.) and size, including the frame to:email@example.com. You will receive a return email indicating whether the art is acceptable for consignment and suggesting a date to bring it in.
Due to limited space we are not taking picture frames of any size this month only.
Furniture and Rugs
Top Sellers: Mid Century ModernFurniture and rugs received by appointment only
Email photos and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Estates The Guild Shop accepts estates from families who are experiencing changes that require significant reduction in possessions, such as moves, deaths, and downsizing.
- The estate split is 50/50.
- Itemized lists are required.
- All estates must be scheduled.
Estates are accepted beginning the 22nd of each month. by appointment. No estates are accepted in December.
For more information, contact (713) 528-5095 ext. 906
Thank you for your consignments and donations. The Guild Shop proceeds go to ministries that make a great impact in the lives of the elderly in need.
Currently, we are supporting the following: Amazing Place * Holly Hall *The Gathering/Care Partners * Home Assessments for Seniors Program- SJD * Vita Living * Turning Point * David Weekley YMCA Seniors Programs
Here are three ways to support The Guild Shop in helping the elderly in need:
Link The Guild Shop to your Kroger Card with our organization # LN812: Note the new number.
Link the Guild Shop to your Randalls? card with our Good Neighbor Number with organization #13716.Use this link to our Amazon Smile page