Help a Senior Citizen Have a Better Tomorrow
The Guild Shop welcomes all donations. We take new and gently used items
that you no longer want or need!
How to Donate
We welcome your donations anytime that The Guild Shop is open.
For your convenience, fill out the online donation form:
- Bring your donations to The Guild Shop’s loading dock doors on Welch Street and ring the doorbell. Donations are accepted during regular business hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm and Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Need help? If you are unable to bring your donation to the Shop, let us know on the form or call us at 713-528-5095 and we can arrange to pick it up at your home. We ask that you provide photos of any furniture donations prior to pick-up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All accepted donations are tax deductible and we will provide a receipt.
Things We Cannot Take
- Broken, stained or non-working items
- Mattresses or box springs
- Hide-a-beds or recliners
- Baby equipment or cribs
- Sports equipment
- Firearms and ammunition (including BB guns, pellet guns and arrows)
- Building materials, construction debris, used carpet
- Paints, fuels, or solvents